Associate III – Data Analysis
Independently interprets data and analyses results using statistical techniques
- Independently Mine and acquire data from primary and secondary sources and reorganize the data in a format that can be easily read by either a machine or a person; generating insights and helping clients make better decisions.
- Develop reports and analysis that effectively communicate trends patterns and predictions using relevant data.
- Utilizes historical data sets and planned changes to business models and forecast business trends
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- Creates visualizations including dashboards flowcharts and graphs to relay business concepts through visuals to colleagues and other relevant stakeholders.
- Set FAST goals
Measures of Outcomes:
- Schedule adherence to tasks
- Quality – Errors in data interpretation and Modelling
- Number of business processes changed due to vital analysis.
- Number of insights generated for business decisions
- Number of stakeholder appreciations/escalations
- Number of customer appreciations
- No: of mandatory trainings completed
To apply for this job please visit fa-erwh-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.