Data Scientist (India)
- Analyze complex datasets using advanced statistical methods and tools, such as Python, Grafana, and others to derive actionable insights, develop smart business solutions and drive business recommendations.
- Develop and maintain interactive dashboards and visualizations within analytic tools (Grafana) to effectively communicate data insights to business stakeholders.
- Create and define key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of data-driven initiatives.
- Continuously learn and stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in the data engineering and analytics space.
- Utilize Python and SQL for data extraction, transformation, and loading (extract, transform, load -ETL) processes.
- Perform data validation and enrichment to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Create and maintain data models and metadata documentation.
- Partner with stakeholders across business units (ex: sales, finance, security, compliance) to develop analyses and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams.
- Utilization of business sense and communication skills to influence how the organization tackles and resolves business challenges.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit 1840company.applytojob.com.