You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum qualifications and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must possess the degree by employment start date. Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent quantitative field with a focus on Data Analytics and Machine learning.
Demonstrated understanding in 1 or more of the following skills:
- Analytic programming languages such as Python, R or SAS.
- Data mining and statistics as it relates to data analysis (Exploratory data analysis).
- Data munging, and reporting/visualization skills.
- Relational databases (SQL) and no-SQL databases.
- High-Dimension data analysis, factorization techniques and MDS.
- Machine learning models including probability and statistical models in addition to time series analysis.
- Applying modern ML techniques such as support vector machines, categorical and regression trees, neural networks and recommendation systems.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intel.com.