Junior Analyst – Master Data
Pratt & Whitney
- Experience in price, vendor and material Master Data Management
- Responsible for ensuring data input in a timely fashion.
- Ensure standardization of data for any of the master data types to allow consistency and accuracy of data in SAP Database.
- Help Master Data Process Leads to establish processes/procedures to verify data quality and to perform audits of the data input into the SAP system.
- Propose data requirements and configuration changes needed for new business data requirements
- Support data migration activities including but not limited to data cleansing, data creation, data conversion, issue resolution, and data validation
- Manage stakeholder expectations and take corrective actions to address gaps
- Assists in developing processes and procedures with Master Data Leads to ensure an understanding of data input
- Execute and analyze different TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) reports to ensure database is accurate and request stakeholders’ input.
- Identify and propose continuous improvement opportunities within the data management processes in the applicable systems
- Bachelor’s Degree (required). Preferred fields include Analytics/Business Intelligence, Statistics, Computer Science, related technology discipline(s)
- Advanced degree preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (required) in any of the preferred fields
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in managing and analyzing data, data acquisition and data reporting required
- Extensive computer skills
- Proven functional and technical skill set that has been demonstrated in SAP, MDM, and Analytics environment is required
- Very good English talking and written skills
- Strong analytical, Project management/leadership and Business Process Improvement skills are helpful
- Leadership experience in a cross-functional environment, resolve conflicts, prioritize and manage ambiguity
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office suite
- Experience in the aerospace industry is a plus
- Highly self-directed and able to learn quickly with a solid ability to drive and deliver results
- Expert ability to clearly, concisely and effectively communicate complex technical information with written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to take initiative, support strategic priorities, take ownership of assigned projects/initiatives and contribute to results and ability to work with a minimum supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and solid track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation and initiative
To apply for this job please visit jobs.rtx.com.