Manager, Data Science
In this role you will:
- Lead, mentor and develop data science team in building advanced quantitative/Statistical/Machine Learning (ML) algorithms and performing analyses on a variety of datasets to identify trends, patterns, correlations/causations and predict future business outcomes.
- Design and develop data science solutions to build analytical capabilities at JMS
- Balance multiple projects effectively and efficiently to meet business needs
- Assists in leading ML strategy and roadmap planning
- Perform validation and documentation of newly developed predictive models
- Become a subject matter expert and trusted adviser in Data Science
- Be responsible for advancing relevant, informative, and user-friendly insights to help inform and influence strategic decisions across all our businesses.
- Identify opportunity areas to enhance performance of existing models and increase efficiencies through automation and productionization
- Partner closely with Information Services (IS) team to configure the best in class data science platform and architecture
- Establish strong data science foundation and best practices that includes EDA, data validation, model selection, accuracy testing etc.