Junior Research Analyst- Equity Research
What you should expect from the role?
A Junior Research Analyst is responsible for executing research of a designated sector / geography for a leading sell-side research firm
- Build and update company and industry models
- Create and maintain databases using data from different sources
- Work on regular research publications – earnings previews, reviews, event updates, flash notes etc.
- Contribute meaningful research ideas for thematic publications
- Carry out sector analysis and come up with investment themes /ideas
- Keep a track of latest developments in the companies under coverage and the sector and incorporate these into the research publications etc.
- Conduct independent company-specific, economic, or trend analysis
- Publish written articles and research reports that summarize analysis & findings
- Develop and publish own industry forecasts, subject to review by senior team member
- Write and publish analytical articles with minimal supervision, and requiring little editing or input from senior team members
- Respond to client inquiries with respect to designated coverage areas
- Deepen research skills to prepare investment thesis and generated differentiated research ideas
- Get an opportunity to travel onsite and work closely with the onshore team and understand/experience the investment decision making process
What we expect from you?
- Good understanding of finance / financial markets / accounting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to articulate well to the clients over phone and email
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy; Diligence and hard work
- Excellent MS Excel skills (including advanced excel)
- Willingness to stretch and be proactive
- Should be a strong team player
What we are looking for?
- Bachelors with one to five years of prior experience
- Pursuing or cleared the CFA certification
- Prior experience in Equity Research is preferred but not mandatory
To apply for this job please visit mycrisil.darwinbox.com.