Data Scientist (Remote)
- Design, develop and enhance our pricing algorithms to enable new capabilities.
- Process, analyse, model, and visualise findings from our market-level supply and demand data.
- Build and enhance internal and customer-facing dashboards to better track metrics and trends that help customers use PriceLabs in a better way.
- Take ownership of product ideas and design discussions.
- Occasional travel to conferences to interact with prospective users and partners, and learn where the industry is headed.
- You have a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of analysis of algorithms, data structures and statistics.
- Solid programming experience. Including being able to quickly prototype an idea and test it out.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability and willingness to explain complicated algorithms and concepts in simple terms.
- Experience with relational databases and strong knowledge of SQL.
- Experience building data-heavy analytical models in the travel industry.
- Experience in the vacation rental industry.
- Experience developing dynamic pricing models.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to wear many hats.
- Masters or Ph. D. in Economics
To apply for this job please visit pricelabs.freshteam.com.