Product Analyst – Interns
To analyze consumer and market data to develop and design strategies for a product
2 – 5 years
1. Use data to inform and influence the direction of the product team roadmaps and inform business
2. Partner with product teams to define goals and identify key metrics for existing features and
3. Build automated dashboards and reports to drive awareness and understanding of key
metrics and experiment results
4. Evaluate the company products and compare them against industry trends
“1. Willingness to innovate, explore new ideas and acquire new skills and knowledge
2. Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
3. Good Problem-solving abilities
4. Good time management skills””
5. Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of stakeholders
1. Proficient in writing production datasets in SQL/Hive OR building internal/production data tools for ETL, experimentation, or exploration in a scripting language (Python or R).
2. Knowledge of common statistical applications and methods.
3. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
To apply for this job please visit jobs.klimb.io.