Intern – Data Scientist
Essential Duties and Key Competencies:
- A Chemical Engineer / analysts with comprehensive engineering, mathematical, statistical, and analytical skills
- Expertise in using ML/AI frameworks (Python, R, MATLAB, etc.) and statistical techniques to identify the correlations and trends in the data
- Effective mining of data and analysis of data to build performance model and decision support frameworks such as predictive analytics
- A strong background on chemical engineering fundamentals and first-principle
- Proficient with statistical (process) and time series data (DOE, manufacturing / Historian)
- Identify, define and execute projects for adapting latest technologies and tools like Data aggregation, Data cleaning, Data quality, Integration, Data Management, Data Analytics, Data Science, etc.
- Influence stakeholders from various disciplines and across different levels of seniority across the organization.
- Solution mindset, creative and good at relationship management
- Experienced in understanding problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions
- Provide expertise in deployment of high-end technological initiatives and digital solutions like historian, data analytics, BI, workflow automation tools, Data Analytics (using partner platforms),
- Experience in AWS, Azure machine learning services is preferred
- Strong understanding of database systems, querying the database, time series data is preferred
- Collaborate / work closely with Service Delivery Team & Marketing team
- Successful track record in leading and delivering projects, large programs, applications across companies and domains
- Strong domain knowledge of Pharma, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Utilities, etc.
- Results oriented leadership and management skills with strong communication, people management and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, quick learner, experience in working in multi-cultural environment across different geographies
Additional Skills (Optional)
- Certification in Azure, AWS or GCP machine learning platforms
- Understanding of cloud-based ML/AI architecture and deployment strategies
- Understanding of MLOps and its best practices
- Experienced with mlflow, Jenkins and others
- Knowledge of SQL, No-SQL, time-series databases
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science / Chemical Engg. with an exposure and interest in Data Analytics / Science.
Work Mode: Work from Office
- As per market standards
- Benefits like Employer PF, Gratuity, Insurance (Mediclaim + Accidental) Benefits etc
To apply for this job please visit tridiagonal.com.