Intern, Data Science Engineer
Responsibilities and Duties include, but not limited to:
- Broad knowledge and experience in:
- Strong desire to grow career as Data Scientist in highly automated industrial manufacturing doing analysis and machine learning on terabytes and petabytes of diverse datasets.
- Ability to extract data from different databases via SQL and other query languages and applying data cleansing, outlier identification, and missing data techniques.
- Understanding of Big Data Engineering/processing, Business Intelligence and Advanced analytics
- Knowledge in Cloud based data engineering and Machine Learning Model
- Knowledge in building APIs for application integration.
- Knowledge in the areas: statistical modeling, feature extraction and analysis, supervised/unsupervised/semi-supervised learning.
- Strong software development skills.
- Strong UI/UX design skills
- Strong knowledge in Web Technologies
- Experience with various frameworks and processes, such as Agile
- Data Analysis and Validation skills
- Above average skills in:
- Programming Fluency in Python and/or R
- Knowledge in Data Science, Machine learning and other advanced analytical methods
- Knowledge in Dotnet and C# is added advantage.
- Optional : Knowledge in Hadoop stack (Hive, HDFS, HBase and Spark)
- Optional: Understanding of pySpark and/or SparkR and/or SparklyR
- Optional: Knowledge in Tensorflow, and/or other statistical software including scripting capability for automating analyses
- Optional: Experience working with time series data, images, semi-supervised learning, and data with frequently changing distributions is a plus
- Experience working with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced, work environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal direction
- To adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- A passion for data and information with strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Work in multi-functional groups, with diverse interests and requirements, to a common objective
- Communicate very well with distributed teams (written, verbal and presentation)
To apply for this job please visit micron.eightfold.ai.