Digital Data Analyst – Power Plants
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Work together with technical experts in extracting data from identified sensors. Extract and filter data for qualitative data processing.
Ø Using tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
Ø Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems.
Ø Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format.
Ø Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data.
Ø Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code. problems. Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction.
Ø Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
· Work closely with technical experts to map out trends and establish why certain trends are occurring.
· Document the occurrence of events which can be supported by Data and trends.
· Work closely with software programmers to extract/access the right data from the various automation/control systems installed at different customer sites.
· Proficiency in the programming languages of Java and Python would be must. Familiarity with IoT and Machine Learning tools mandatory.
· Industry Sector: Power Plants (both Industrial, Oil & Gas and Utility) sectors.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.