Data Scientist (Remote)
We are looking for someone with…
- MINIMUM of 3+ years of professional experience in data analysis, preferably in a healthcare industry setting.
- Preference for individuals who have experience in product analytics and have partnered with Engineering/Product teams in prior roles.
- Demonstrated understanding of statistical applications and methods (experimentation, probabilities, regression).
- Experience with Python, including cleaning and analyzing data as well as using Python to parse JSON structured data, call APIs, create user-defined functions and automate.
- Strong SQL proficiency, including experience writing complex queries with multiple schemas and tables.
- Experience developing comprehensive analyses using diverse data sources. Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Willing to self-start, self-teach and research if you don’t know how to do something.
- Strong communication/interest in understanding the whole business and collaborating across multiple functions.
- Graduate-level Statistics coursework, with MS in a quantitative field preferred (statistics, econometrics, biostatistics, quantitative social sciences) or equivalent professional experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.