Data Scientist (Remote)
- Minimum of 3 years (5-7 years preferred) performing exploratory data analysis to understand the characteristics of a data set and identify potential issues.
- Demonstrated experience of efficient manipulation and wrangling of large datasets
- Hands on experience and expertise with SQL, Python or PySpark (preferred), or R
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, making assumptions, drawing conclusions and distilling complex analysis for non-technical audiences.
- Strong data visualization skills (Tableau preferred)
- Experience with data warehousing, and knowledge of ETL/ELT best practices.
- Familiarity with the AWS data ecosystem (S3, AWS Glue, EMR, etc.)
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with different parts of the data analytical areas, and with distributed teams across multiple time zones.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment with shifting priorities.
- Outstanding communication skills and a good team player
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.