Data Scientist (Entry)
- Build computer vision end to end pipeline from image data preprocessing, data ingestion, data filtering to imaging model development, deployment, and monitoring
- Stitching, georeferencing and analyzing UAV imagery to derive insights and phenotypic metrics
- Sufficient knowledge about creating database schemas and methods to store data in cloud/AWS Sagemaker, model training and orchestration in AWS
- Adept in defining APIs for user interface and model deployment
- Communicate results with the key stakeholders and improve pipelines based on feedback
- Using advanced mathematical models, machine learning algorithms, operations research techniques, and strong business acumen to deliver insight, recommendations, and solutions UAV imagery.
- Developing sustainable, consumable, accurate, and impactful code for model building and deployment.
- Partner with a senior member of the data science team to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound organizational decisions.
To apply for this job please visit bayer.talentnet.community.