The Jed Foundation
- Using data to develop solutions tailored to meet the organization’s unique needs, including the incorporation of technology tools where appropriate
- Support DesImp and other department leaders at JED to utilize and interpret data
- Aid with design experiments, testing hypotheses, and building models
- Perform data analysis and complex design algorithms
- Work with team members to analyze problems and document results/methodologies.
- Assist and perform experimental design approaches to validate findings or test hypotheses.
- Validate/Verify analysis by comparing appropriate samples.
- Use appropriate algorithms to discover patterns in complex datasets
- Inform data architecture, and data sharing approaches, and evaluate data sources
- Other duties as assigned
- Participate in organizational meetings
- Lead internal learning collaboratives related to data science, statistical methodologies, interpretation of data, and other data-related topics for staff
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Informatics, a related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the development and implementation of technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to provide documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects and be flexible in day-to-day work tasks
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Experience working with community organizations
- Ability to independently travel to meetings locally, regionally and statewide when applicable
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit jed.pinpointhq.com.