: Non-Japan Asia-India-Karnataka-Bengaluru
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. We advise, originate, trade, manage and distribute capital for governments, institutions and individuals. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. We provide you a superior foundation for building a professional career where you can learn, achieve and grow.
Technology/Role/Department at Morgan Stanley
Technology is the key differentiator that ensures that we manage our global businesses and serve clients on a market-leading platform that is resilient, safe, efficient, smart, fast and flexible. Technology redefines how we do business in global, complex and dynamic financial markets. We have a large number of award winning technology platforms that help to propel our Firm’s businesses to be the top in the market. Our India technology teams are based in Mumbai and Bengaluru. We have built strong techno-functional teams which partner with our offices globally taking global ownership of systems and products. We have a vibrant and diverse mix of technologists working on different technologies and functional domains. There is a large focus on innovation, inclusion, giving back to the community and sharing knowledge.
Enterprise Technology & Services (ETS) delivers shared technology services for the Firm supporting all business applications and end users. ETS provides capabilities for all stages of the Firm’s software development lifecycle, enabling productive coding, functional and integration testing, application releases, and ongoing monitoring and support for over 3,000 production applications.
This Role is for Data Analytics Developer in a Capacity Management team for Enterprise Computing; Developer is responsible for working alongside Operations team, Developing Web applications in Java and Angular JS, responsible to provide additional insights across domains like regression, deep learning, and statistical modeling
Analyze source data, working with structured and unstructured data. Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships, and trends.
This function helps Capacity Operations team to take informed decisions on capacity management, reduce outages, assist platform consolidation, provide tooling requirements, and build an SLA model for existing and new platforms.
Technology: R, Java, Python, Sybase, React/Angular, DB2, Autosys
– Mathematics or statistical background.
– 4 to 5 years of experience in Data Analytics, Data mining / machine learning.
– 5 to 7 years of experience developing web applications in Java and Angular JS, React
– Excellent working knowledge of Java, RDBMS (DB2 or Sybase), spring, Web services, UNIX, Perl
– Experience in Agile development practices.
– Exposure to working in a global delivery team.
– Comfortable with direct interaction with the business users at all levels.
– Strong ownership mentality with and the focus on production stability and customer satisfaction
Skills desired (optional):
– Experience in ML model development using Spark
– Exposure in using container environment such as docker, Kubernetes
– Infrastructure Engineering Background
– Financial Services Industry knowledge preferred