- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to develop a thorough understanding of Cohesity’s products, users, and sales channels.
- Build a thorough understanding of our data engineering infrastructure – including data dictionaries, field, and view mapping, and become empowered to perform complex analysis of the data located across multiple datawarehouses.
- Own and build the dashboards that make metrics and key performance indicators and insights available to the entire company.
- Work with data engineering teams to develop and implement new analytical tools and improve our underlying data infrastructure.
- Run exploratory analysis uncover new areas of opportunity, generate hypotheses, and quickly assess the potential upside of a given opportunity.
- Help execute projects to drive insights that lead to an increase in the adoption of our products, increased customer success, retention, expansion, and profitability.
- Monitor, optimize, and report on growth metrics and split-test results. Make recommendations based on analytics and test findings and work closely with marketing, product management, and engineering to drive results.
- Effectively present and communicate analysis to the company leadership to drive business decisions.
- Drive optimization and data-driven growth culture inside the company.
- Minimum 3+ years of proven work experience in data analyst roles
- Experience extracting insights using advanced SQL (must-have) and Python or similar (nice to have) to work efficiently at scale. Expert-level SQL knowledge is a must.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; the ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to a conclusion.
- Must be self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Active team player, excellent communication skills, positive attitude, and good work ethic.
- You come up with creative solutions to challenging problems
Skills Desired (Bonus)
- Experience with data capture tools like Segment, engagement tools like Pendo/Amplitude/Intercom/equivalent, visualization tools like Tableau/Looker/redash/equivalent, and datawarehouses like redshift/snowflake/big-query/teradata/equivalent
- Experience of R, PHP, Python or stream analytics tools like Spark, Kafka, etc. are a bonus
- Experience working in a SaaS business is a bonus
- Experience working at a high-growth startup is a bonus
- BA or BS degree in a quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science/engineering.
To apply for this job please visit www.cohesity.com.