Exeter Premedia Services Pvt Ltd
Exeter Premedia Services (https://www.exeterpremedia.com) provides end-to-end digital publishing services to academic and scholarly publishers. Our core philosophy is to enable clients to “Convert Production into a Profit Centre”. We offer services through our flagship platform, Kriyadocs. Kriyadocs is a cloud-based document collaboration platform for publishers to streamline their workflows and publish content faster. Exeter is trusted by clients worldwide (US, UK, Europe, APAC).
At Exeter Premedia Services, we are fanatical about putting our customers first in everything we do. We believe the authors and editors who create the content must be excited about using our solutions to bring their life’s work to the world. We do this by empowering each of our Happy Employees to be decision makers and work proactively to solve difficult problems for our customers. We strive every day to enhance Kriyadocs to make the whole process of authoring, editing and monetizing content, smooth and easy for our customers.
We are looking for smart and innovative Data Analysts to join our talented team, who often make recommendations about the methods and ways in which the company obtains and analyses data to improve quality and the efficiency of data systems. You’ll get to work with top notch engineers, Copy editors and product managers and be part of a team that is revolutionizing the publishing industry.
What you will do:
● Collect and interpret data of various teams.
● Analyse results of the data.
● Report the results back to the relevant members of the teams along with feedback for improvisation.
● Identify patterns and trends in data sets.
● Work alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
● Define new data collection and analysis processes.
● Vendor management and creating invoices.
- A degree in B.Sc Maths, B.Sc. Computer Science, B.Sc Statistics, MCA
- Experience: Fresher to 2 years·
- Good exposure to MS
- Office particularly to MS Excel.
- Ability to analyse
- large datasets
- Ability to write
- comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and
- written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit careers.exeterpremedia.com.