• Designing Business strategies based on data findings and complete implementation and program management
• Conducting primary/secondary research to uncover insights and understand business trends and potential implications for the business • Responsible for driving data driven approach to highlight problems and identify opportunities
• Improves performance status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends, recommending actions.
• Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
• Any other adhoc project and program management as per the business need
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Reporting Skills, Forecasting, Quantitative Diagnosis, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis
• Self-starter with a strong onus on project ownership
• Excellent attention to detail
• Capable of demonstrating good business judgment
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
• Should be comfortable working across cross-functional teams/functions
• Should be comfortable working in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous
• Strong writing and oral communication skills in English
• Critical thinking and very detailed oriented
• Must be highly proficient with MS Excel, SQL and other statistical tools
0- 2 years of experience in Data or Business Analysis.