- To act as a business solution owner of the projects’ target state and support analysis included in relevant concept and methodology papers required for preparation of BRDs
- To be accountable for ensuring that detailed requirements are documented in BRDs, and are duly signed off by relevant stakeholders
- To ensure that the new solutions comply with internal procedures / external regulatory guidelines and project deliverables are properly understood by business stakeholders, project team, and end-users.
- To validate that the strategic system architecture proposed by Technology is fit for its business purpose and is in line with the agreed business target state
- To drive prioritization taking into consideration business benefits, delivery timelines, system performance etc.
- To centrally coordinate system interfaces/dependencies/change releases for the Treasury and Liquidity Reporting work streams and ensure alignment across all centres
Communication and Change Management
- Communication with the policy owners and producers of regulatory and internal risk metrics to understand their processes and to push the business perspective.
- Communication with desks to understand user needs and resolve issues
User Acceptance Testing
- To support the development of testing packs with predefined results sets
- To review test cases ensuring completeness of UAT coverage
- To monitor any gaps/bugs identified, and work with Technology counterparts to track progress and ensure resolution
The Business Analyst will:
- Work collaboratively with Country Finance, Treasury, Group Liquidity Regulatory reporting and BAU teams to understand requirements and articulate them within the Business and data requirements document
- Actively engage with stakeholders (business and technology partners) to deliver appropriate solutions as per planned timelines
- Support the project manager from conception through to post-implementation review, ensuring all necessary governance steps are followed correctly and completely
- Follow the structured approach to programme delivery and provide regular risk/issue updates to the project Manager
- This role requires strong business analysis skills, sound understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle, an understanding of functional areas specifically around the Liquidity risk and reporting domain to satisfy delivery of business benefits.
- 5 to 8 years of functional experience in Liquidity risk, regulatory reporting change Management, data analyst , business analysis roles
- Preferred experience with Moody’s Fermat/Risk Authority risk calculation and reporting engine
- Knowledge of Basel Liquidity regulations and good understanding of financial risk
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience with both waterfall & agile methodologies
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
To apply for this job please visit scb.taleo.net.