Analyst – Modelling
Date: Jan 17, 2022
Location: Bengaluru, IN
ABOUT THIS JOB
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Analysts get pretty close, they turn millions of data points into useful information & insights that help our clients to make better decisions on their marketing mix and achieve superior results. Be part of the future and join in on one of the major transformations in the market research industry with the integration of big data and classic marketing mix analysis.
● Deliver as a part of our consultant team in driving high quality results on custom project work.
● Ensure effective and timely delivery of project work.
● Work towards understanding statistical models and deliver business insights and findings.
● Ensure compliance to MMM modeling practices and company quality standards.
● Maximize the efficient and effective use of resource by utilizing appropriate processes and tools.
● To build and maintain effective contacts with other departments to ensure the efficient and effective use of resources.
● Liaise with appropriate MMM and Nielsen departments to ensure hardware and software requirements are fulfilled.
● Work with co/ third party modellers to deliver business insights and findings.
● 0-2 years of relevant experience
● M.Sc. / M.A – Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences
● Or MBA in Marketing / specialized course in Business Analytics.
● In-depth understanding of Market Research and statistical modeling techniques and applications
● Good and working knowledge of any statistical languages like SAS, R SPSS etc.
● Solid proficiency of decision making and problem resolution skills
● Passion for results with a challenger mind-set
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nielsen.com.