- Work with deep learning models optimize/customize/refine them
- Define and design corpus structures, ANNs, and required activation functions
- Document use cases and develop component and Interaction (sequence) diagrams
- Design, development and delivery of tested code in an innovative, and, evolutionary environment.
- Work effectively in teams, managing and leading teams
- Provide effective, constructive feedback to the delivery leader
- Manage client expectations and work with an agile mindset with machine learning and AI technology
- Two to three years of experience with Artificial Intelligence, Quantitative and Qualitative Analytics, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language processing and Unstructured data analytics
- Good knowledge of machine learning techniques, feed-forward, recurrent and convolutional neural networks, entropy models, supervised and unsupervised learning
- Experience with one of the following: Theano, Tensorflow, Caffe, or any other deep learning/machine learning framework
- Strong willingness and aptitude for learning new concepts and analytical approaches
- Ability to formulate hypotheses, draw conclusions and deliver results
- Experience working with datasets, and strong interest in deep data analysis – you need to be a detective at heart.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Must have at least a Master’s degree or PhD, preferably in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or Economics