Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Meticulous experimental planning and execution to meet program goals.
- Timely record keeping of results into data sheets and laboratory note-books.
- Regular mining of literature and keeping oneself up to date with developments in field of antibody development.
- Compilation and presentation of data in written and oral formats. Active participation in team meetings.
- Attention to detail and schedules to meet program objectives.
Education & Experience levels:
- Applicants should have Masters with 0-3 years relevant experience. Strong focus on molecular biology, immunology, biotechnology or biochemistry.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.thermofisher.com.