Jr. Data Scientist
Job specific requirements:
- Inform & execute the Data science and advanced analytics agenda
- Design, develop and deliver a scalable set of tools to unlock new insights, data exploration opportunities and analytics experience for our business partners.
- Prototype applications and services that assist in automating or providing greater visibility into a range of operational processes.
- Drive best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
- Use analytics tools and practices to uncover signals/patterns and trends in order to drive long-term business performance
- Leverage root-cause analysis to drive operational excellence across business domains: Supply Chain, Retail Sales, and Finance.
- Lead data literacy initiative by training teams on data tools and coaching stakeholders on how to understand and interpret data, reports, alerts
- Mentor and guide junior members
- Partner with technology organization MDS to commercialize solutions, enhance data management, and develop analytical capabilities
- Partner with PMO organization to drive project completion within scope, time, and budget
To apply for this job please visit wd3.myworkdaysite.com.