HR Data and Insights Analyst
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and experience required
- Field of Study: Human Resources, Business Analytics, Finance, or Business Information Systems
- 5 yrs experience in Human Resources Reporting, HR, Business or Finance Analytics
- Solid communicator with experience storytelling through data
- Advanced Workday Reporting
- Experience developing metrics, conducting statistical analysis and forecasting
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Apply data analytics and provide valuable quantitative metrics needed to illustrate organizational challenges, measure efficiencies, and return on investment on key P&O initiatives
- Maintain and promote excellent relationships, serving as liaison between functions, assisting with reporting and data generation, analysis and interpretation and user training as required
- Collaborate effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders, co-workers, vendors, and leadership to create new ideas and Innovations for analytical solutions that solve internal business challenges, ensure data quality, and improve data usage
- Identify and forecast trends from raw data with clear representation of the storytelling through data and workforce measurements to improve people processes
- Participate on the design and creation of business intelligence tools; reports, data models, data flows, views, dimensional analyses, and presentations
- Build and deliver well-crafted presentations of findings to educate stakeholders and partners on trends, challenges, and opportunities
- Run routine and ad hoc HR reports, data refreshes, and troubleshooting as requested such as quarterly and annual audits
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mars.com.