Data Management Analyst
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Inputs and analyzes data received from external sources to ensure accurate and validated data is available for associates in decision making and customer service.
- Serves as individual contributor on a data team that could include responsibility for, but not limited to: product file maintenance; cost matrix maintenance; price matrix maintenance; employee and organizational hierarchy; vendor file maintenance; and /or customer file maintenance.
- Assesses work processes to identify opportunities to automate, minimize error and maximize productivity. Develops tools to monitor for compliance to standards.
- Works with the team to determine root cause for discrepancies, correct processes and implement change.
Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support or professional personnel.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5 years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4 years of experience in a related field. Certification is required in some areas.
If you’re looking to play a role in building America, consider one of our open opportunities. We can’t wait to meet you.
To apply for this job please visit whitecap.jobs.