- Programming which mainly consists of converting written questionnaires from Microsoft word documents into current field software (e.g., Decipher). Ensure all checks and balances are completed prior to launching a study and troubleshoot issues should they arise.
- Data processing and preparation and quality control for assigned projects. Processing the data to create client output and undertaking quality control measures to ensure the accuracy of the final data, in accordance with stipulated analysis plans.
- Collaborate with CI Ops counterparts to enhance and maintain the global Decipher template and incorporate North America specific requirements (including ISQ standards).
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Experience 1.5 years and above.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook & G-suite (or similar programs)
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, XML, or similar (preferred)
- Knowledge of Decipher, ConfirmIt or similar survey programming platforms or Quantum experience
- Solid understanding of Boolean logic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Problem solving skills
- Self-motivated to work productively from home
- Completion of a post-secondary college diploma or a university degree in a market research related program (Applied Social Science / Mathematics-Statistics, Computer Science) or equivalent/related field is an asset
- Direct work experience within Market Research is preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.