Data Analyst Intern
Springworks is the embodiment of our vision and ambition to revolutionize the HR landscape with products that serve businesses in the most human way.
We are leading the world to the future of HR which should have been ours already.
Come join us! and be a part of a highly energetic and talented team.
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
You will be performing quality checks on the data, and suggesting improvements to improve data quality, developing complex algorithms in SQL based on discussions with clients and the service delivery team and working on multiple projects, ensuring to deliver projects on time. You will train and mentor Junior Analysts and build their proficiency in the ETL process, coding and scripting (SQL) for automating data transformation and loading.
You will work closely with the analysts in the Finance Team, making sure that you use consistent methodology, share best practices, and reduce duplication.
- Validating raw data quality and transforming the data using SQL and/or MS Excel
- Loading the transformed data to SQL server using manual uploads and/or SSIS
- Performing quality checks on the data, and suggesting improvements to improve data quality
- Developing complex algorithms in SQL based on discussions with clients and the service delivery team
- Coding and scripting (SQL) for automating data transformation and loading specified by Service Management team
- Build customer dashboards accessing internal databases to help the whole team understand recruitment/acquisition, sales, churn, upsell and other key customer metrics
- Build/customize dashboards using third party platforms to help the team understand marketing performance in email and SMS
- 0-1 year of experience in the field of business intelligence, IT development or Advance analytics (Periscope or any other BI tools).
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Expertise in handling large amounts of data through SQL, T-SQL or PL-SQL
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree/Diploma in IT
- Basic knowledge of python & app script will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge about machine learning and statistics is an additional asset.
- Basic understanding of visualization tools.
- Excellent time management skills.
To apply for this job please visit springrecruit.com.