Fresher Data Science Job Vacancies
Fresher data science job vacancies: – To run successful business models required meaningful insights from structured and unstructured data, huge career growth observed in data science field over the past few years.
For this week’s data science job roles, we have listed latest opening and requirements.
fresher data science job vacancies
1. Data Scientist
- Work with stakeholders to solve problems using different methodologies and data sources in the context of customer, engineering, and business needs
- Collaborate with Program Managers, Engineers, and Designers to understand and recommend where to invest resources that optimize our product funnel
- Use data exploration techniques to discover new opportunities within a problem area or user scenario
- Engage with stakeholders to produce clear, compelling, and actionable insights that influence product and service improvements that will impact millions of customers
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present and write reports, and strong team work preferred
2. Data Analyst
- Become an expert in location marketing
- Understand the business requirement for analytics and formulate approach by identifying key datasets, various assumptions, methodology to be used
- Present the analysis in crisp and clear manner for solving location data anomalies/issues
- Analyse trends to identify discrepancies to point out reasons for the changes in observed patterns
- Provide feedback and share knowledge with the Supply & Data Partnerships and Product team to drive improvement and enhancements
- Define proper measurable metrics/variables for analyzing a business problem and provide actionable recommendations
3. Associate Data Scientist
- Execute outstanding coding skills in order to develop advance ML/time-series models.
- Develop BI dashboards– to share final analysis result with business stakeholders
- Procure data from multiple data sources and do data munging to convert it into analytical dataset to perform time-series analysis
- Research on the newer technologies and algorithms, to improve forecast accuracy
- Interact with multiple stakeholders to present results in PPT or Jupyter Notebook/R Markdown format
- Focus on developing end-to-end analytical solution
4. Data Engineer
- Understand our customers’ core business objectives and build end-to-end data centric solutions to address them
- Contribute to thought leadership enabling analytics teams to deliver world class data centric solutions and analytics by championing sustainable and re-useable data products
- Participate in the full lifecycle of agile projects (ideation through implementation)
- Design and build group data products by integrating diverse data from hundreds of internal and external sources
- Help to promote good coding standard and practices to ensure high quality and minimum risks
- Support the design and construction of large-scale automated machine learning and data mining
- Provides team leadership and mentoring to others in project team and other Technical BAs.
- Your ability to collaborate with peers along individuals with different experiences and backgrounds is key.
5. Business Analyst
- Carry out theoretical validation and quantitative validation of models.
- Validation of models based on Machine learning/AI and ability to independently build and structure codes in Python/R.
- Conduct review of SAS, Python or R codes and write new codes for statistical tests
- Write out model validation report summarizing findings
- Connect with clients on day-to-day basis to discuss project progress and analysis outputs
- Lead a project delivery from end-to-end; build great relationships with senior team members for ideas and feedback
- If vital, conduct independent research to achieve quality output
6. Data Service Engineer
- Responsibilities includes developing MS Access applications using Create DBs, tables, Queries, optimize access queries, forms, reports, modules and visual basic code, Design and build Schema based on business relationships and best practices / Normalization…
- Experience in general database theory and structure like indexes, primary and foreign key relationships.
- MS Access Design, coordinate and implement DB’s for staging, processing, and supporting business analyses.
- Knowledge on Excel is plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate with UK, Japan, Australia and US project managers to get requirements.
- Assist with the development of ad-hoc reports using Access, and VBA to address business needs.
- Documenting and reporting the results and create process documents on working of tools based on necessity.
- Responsible for review of the deliverables of MS Access, QA, maintaining/updating trackers (Quality tracker, Project tracker etc.).
- Demonstrate strong consultative and engaging presentation skills
- Self-motivated and strong team player.
Fresher data science job vacancies
7. Market Research
- Conducting an effective market and industry analysis to identify companies
- Generation of a robust database with the desired set of audiences with their valid email ID and contacts numbers
- Support the campaign with the desired number of a database to the SDRs
- Market research and database creation from a list of target geo/industry
- Meet monthly and quarterly targets for generated Database
8. Data Visualization Specialist
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience with animation and rendering techniques/tools
- Understanding of browser rendering technologies
- Experience managing and analyzing large data sets (billions of items)
- Knowledge of computer architecture and memory systems
- Experience with browser communication APIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be strongly self-motivated and well organized
- Must be a strong individual contributor as well as a good collaborator
9. Clinical Application Support
- Develop, program, validate and maintain Clinical Trial Management System according to company standards;
- Design, implement and maintain Electronic Data Capture forms per the requirement of each project;
- Act as primary programmer contact to the data management team for assigned studies, supplying all necessary technical support, and ensuring quality of the programming and adherence to company standards;
- Generate custom reports by designing SQL query from the clinical database.
10. Business Intelligent Specialist
- Supports all service lines with business intelligence reporting, analysis and project requests
- Gather required Business Intelligence Report system requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive data store/ data warehouse/ data mart design and configuration
- Examine and evaluate the requirements to design and develop suitable reports using standard reporting guidelines.
- Develop reports and browsers based on the requirements and taking into consideration such characteristics as origin and report flow, format, frequency, distribution and purpose or function of report
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of enterprise data and BI environments for both external and internal users
- Identifies problems with report accuracy and define areas of improvement
- Recommends establishment of new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve
- Prepares and issue instructions concerning generation, completion, and distribution of reports
- Provide company-wide reporting and analysis support including: business KOIs, KRIs etc.
- Work with business users to develop, maintain, and distribute complex dashboards/reports
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision