About this role
– The role is in BT Digital focusing on supporting AI and Data Science development, deployment and maintenance of data products.
– You will collaborate with senior data analysts and data scientists.
– You can take part in the data science process end-to-end.
You will work closely with business stakeholders as member of a squad
You’ll have the following responsibilities
– Understanding business needs to perform statistical data analysis and/or create statistical models and meet the business requirements.
– Being an expert at turning complex data and large data sets into easy to understand visuals which can be presented and articulated to senior audiences (up to MD level).
– Using data and statistical analysis to identify areas of opportunity which can be quantified/further developed into data science use cases.
– Leverage data at your disposal to pro-actively generate actionable insight to challenge and improve KPI’s.
– Using your skills and knowledge to support the work of the Data Scientists in the team.
You’ll have the following skills & experience
– 0-2 years’ experience of using data analysis and statistical modelling
– Knowledge and experience of programming languages used in data analysis such as Python, R
– Knowledge and experience of tools used in data analysis such as databases (Oracle, BigQuery) and visualisation tools (such as Qlik, Tableau, Power BI)
– Excellent presentation and communication skills – able to explain complex concepts to both a technical and non-technical audience
– Experience with cloud environments like GCP is an advantage
– Fluency in English
To apply for this job please visit bt.taleo.net.